Skip to main content

I KNOW I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE

But I've been working on a book project I call 'Gone girl'
  I'm going to be posting excerpts from it and I'd really appreciate comments and constrictive criticism from y'all.


Have a pleasant day ahead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can make your very own  organic, natural hair products  at home for a fraction of the cost of most product lines. It’s easy to create  organic shampoos ,  conditioners , and hair masks right in your kitchen. Completely natural, non-toxic hair products offer hydration, nutrition and stimulation to the scalp and hair. Here are some of my favorite tips for getting and keeping the best natural-looking healthy hair. I would love to hear all of your personal tips for healthy hair. 1. Make an Herbal Hair Mask Combine 1 teaspoon of triphala powder (an Ayurvedic herb you can purchase online), with 1 tablespoon of  aloe vera gel  and a small amount of water until a paste is formed. Wet hair and apply paste to scalp and hair. Leave on for at least 20 minutes and rinse. 2. Use Natural Sesame Oil Conditioner For dry hair, rub a small amount of organic sesame or  olive oil  on broken and split ends. Cover hair in a plastic bag or a shower c...

LOCAL NEWS: ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION HAS STARTED FOR FUTO STUDENTS

2016/17 Online Course Registration is Ongoing-FUTO Mgt. This is for the benefit of all... Recall that before the Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) embarked on an indefinite Mid-break; its students where told to register their courses online after they must have paid in cash for the registration..... Read: Shun the media if stated otherwise, click to see the actual date for FUTO Resumption. Students are hereby advised by the management to use this limited period to register their courses online as they may have no time on resumption. Note: You can't take your exams if you have no course registered online..as you have no subject registered to sit for. The online registration of courses is for students of all Levels in the institution. Warning!!!: Before course registration online, visit your Class Adviser to confirm the list of courses you are supposed to register. Then follow the steps below: i Step1: Log-into the portal with your username and password; Step...

26 EASY WAYS TO RECYCLE ANYTHING

 YouTube bloggers, 5- minute crafts, gives us 26 easy ways to recycle almost anything. From picture frames to newspapers to old t-shirts, 5 - minute crafts tells us useful ways to use old things!. Check out the link below: https://youtu.be/njkg80wZZIM