Skip to main content

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ

     Okay, I know I've been MIA for sometime now, forgive me..pleeaassseee? It's just that I had some really life changing events... Enough about that. Let's move on to the business of today. I came across this post somewhere, a heart-felt letter (I don't know what to call it) from a broken girl to the world (or herself, I don't know which). I'm sharing this because I thought it could help some of us..(don't ask me how, just read! Lol). Enjoy!






   Are relationships a blessing or a curse?
   I remember telling myself I won't get married because of the kind of abusive relationship my parents had, yet I found myself in a lot of relationships, none of which lasted. The pain you feel when someone you love, who claims to love you, hurt you more than your little heart can bear. The world says respect your man because he's going through a lot for your relationship, but only a few talk about the respect a woman truly deserves.
 I'm a really sensitive person, I can perceive a person's emotion that was put into a word or action. I'm not all for the words. I try to perceive the underlying emotion behind it. Love hurts truly. I keep asking God to take it away. Its bringing more harm than good. I don't even know what to do with my life anymore. It's like I'm the only one in the whole wide world confused about what to do with her life. 
 Communication is a key part of a successful relationship. Be with someone you can understand, and bear his cross. I've made that mistake over and over. Am I being managed by all around me or something? I'm so trying to figure out my emotions right now. It hurts. It f@#&ing hurts. I sometimes wish I'm really cold hearted to love. Sometimes I think the world is being unfair. Love disgusts me. I don't think I'd want to fall in love ever again. I just keep getting hurt. Perhaps I shouldn't get too attached,but thats practically impossible when you love someone, right? I'd like to think that love and pain work hand in hand. 
Oh and here's another thing; I hate listening to sappy songs when I'm hurt and sad. It makes me really uncomfortable.
Love... One minute, it makes you really happy, the next minute, it breaks your heart into tiny little pieces.

                                                 Signed:
                                  A broken hearted girl


  Wanna hear your thoughts and read your comments!! ❤❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE UNTOLD TRUTH ABOUT KYLIE JENNER

     Like most of the Kardashian- Jenner clan, Kylie Jenner needs no introduction. She continues to dominate news feeds everywhere, from her lip injections to her cosmetic line.      However, in interviews after interviews, Jenner claims the person you see online is not the real Kylie. That brings one question; "Who is Kylie Jenner?" Moderate modesty   It might be hard to believe but Kylie Jenner doesn't like flaunting her body always. According to her, she prefers being covered up in front of other people in real life. Also,she likes to keep it simple when it comes to her own skin, even though she has her own line of cosmetics. She told wonderland magazine, " I feel like I didn't really appreciate that side of me, the very simple,no makeup Kylie ". She also revealed that the only reason she wears makeup is because she thinks that's what her fans like seeing on social media and said, " I did feel like a sense of Keeping Up With Myself -- li...

LOCAL NEWS: ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION HAS STARTED FOR FUTO STUDENTS

2016/17 Online Course Registration is Ongoing-FUTO Mgt. This is for the benefit of all... Recall that before the Federal University of Technology,Owerri(FUTO) embarked on an indefinite Mid-break; its students where told to register their courses online after they must have paid in cash for the registration..... Read: Shun the media if stated otherwise, click to see the actual date for FUTO Resumption. Students are hereby advised by the management to use this limited period to register their courses online as they may have no time on resumption. Note: You can't take your exams if you have no course registered online..as you have no subject registered to sit for. The online registration of courses is for students of all Levels in the institution. Warning!!!: Before course registration online, visit your Class Adviser to confirm the list of courses you are supposed to register. Then follow the steps below: i Step1: Log-into the portal with your username and password; Step...

Just in!

10 pictures of natural kids that will make you think twice about using that lye! If you haven't changed your mind about using relaxers on your kid's hair by just glancing at the beautiful manes of these wonderful kids,then I wonder what will. :-))